LINK INFORMATION

MUSIC LINKS CONTAIN EXPLICIT LYRICS



Thursday, April 6, 2017

BEST "INTRO" SONGS ARE ON MICHIGAN RAPPERS NEW MUSIC RELEASE

At our pre-release listening parties I know which songs will become my instant favorites after the first few listens. Later, I dig for the hidden meaning in the lyricsI admit I scrutinize more than most probably ever will. 

With that said, I’ve never been a huge fan of “intros” 
on any LP, mix-tape or album release. Most have not held my attention to play more than once or twice and I generally skip to the next track.  

I started to notice back in 2014 with Tez-J's intro on Audio Ecstasy then Sketch Artist's intro on his Feb 2016 release of God of Hip Hop Vol 2, Thanks Lou that these intros were actually part of my regular play list. 

The Family Tithes intro on Sketch Artist and Tez-J’s collaboration project not only made me a forever fan of their intros but also grabbed the attention of Young Money's unsigned label and was included on Young Money Unsign Hype Vol 14 in 2015.


Fast forward to Nov 2016 and March 2017......

Tez-J's FREE PILLS intro simply titled "Intro and Sketch Artist’s FISH BOWL intro titled "SuperFishBowlhave truly managed to incorporate some of the most powerful first tracks on a release I have heard to date. 

These have been on repeat for weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment